Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Investors in Pupils is an award designed to develop pupils responsibility and participation in their own education.
- Investors in Pupils can empower all pupils, increase motivation and contribute to raising standards throughout Key Stages.
Some Key Facts
- Pupils begin to understand how schools work
- Pupils will become more involved in their own education
- Pupils will start to take responsibility for all aspects of their school life
- All supporting adults are involved in the process
- Investors in Pupils builds on best practices which already exists in schools.
- Investors in Pupils provides evidence for Every Child Matters and Ofted requirements
The Investors in Pupils Award is based on four principles:
These are evidenced through five key areas:
- Classroom Management
The Queenbury Difference
At Queenbury Investments the focus is on Investment Planning, a co-ordinated approach to ensure that a family's gross income is maximized to build assets on the most tax efficient basis.
Custom strategies are provided to clients after appropriate consideration has been given to their investment objectives, tolerence for risk, need for liquidity as well as prevailing market conditions and investment opportunities.
Queenbury Investments personnel work with their clients' advisors, or if they are not in place, they will rely upon the Group's own network of experts in the legal, accounting, insurance, taxation, actuarial and benefit consulting professions.
Increasingly complicated tax laws and the wide array of choices for asset allocation requires (more than ever) that the financial decision making process be made by qualified, full-time professionals.
Queensbury personnel are those professionals who provide the "holistic" strategies together with one-stop financial shopping to achieve the financial goals and lifestyle objectives of their respective clients.
Queensbury Strategies Inc, licensed by the O.S.C. as a Mutual Funds Dealer, is affiliated with the Queenbury Investments Group in which the other companies are:
- Queenbury Capital Corporation (parent company)
- Queenbury Securities Inc (Securities Dealer)
- Queenbury Services Inc (investor services)
- Queenbury Insurance Brokers Inc (Life Insurance Broker)
The only securities that Strategies reps are permitted to sell are mutual funds and prospectus exempt offerings.
Those individuals wishing to deal in investments of all kinds can upgrade their registration and become licensed with Queenbury Securities.
Life Insurance personnel can be licensed to sell a broad selection of independent mutual funds with Queensbury Strategies.
Queensbury is a conservative growth operation with which to build a solid future in the financial services industry.
Benefits of licensing with Queensbury Strategies
- An expanded product line that can fulfil all of your clients' investment needs.
- Monthly Round Table luncheons featuring:
- tax planning strategies
- securities markets outlook
- mutual fund ranking
- financial planning ideas
- L.P. and other investment assessments
- Extensive, practical software on the Queensbury system network that can be accessed from your office, or home.
- Marketing assistance with the use of booth for trade shows.
- Finders fees for cross marketing.
- Help from a group of seasoned financial and investment professionals.
- High commission payout, without any head office overhead allocation.
Queenbury Investments is always interested in speaking to industry professionals about joining our team.